Do you think that mobile apps are just about matching candies or sharing pictures of your cats or catch a PokeMon?
Well.. You need to reconsider your thoughts.
None of us can deny the fact that in this era of smartphones and tablets have given today’s businesses a new approach and opportunity to reach your target audience at the click of a button.
With the exponential growth of smartphone & tablet users, mobile apps have become an integral part of the businesses just like websites are indispensable for every business entity.
According to recent IDC research report, nearly 80% of smartphone users spend 22 hours on phones and further on 80% of this time is spent using apps. So if you want to win your customers, you need to be in their reach anytime and anywhere.
Still thinking on how will the increase in smartphone users contribute to your customer base? Here we bring 7 reasons to help you know the importance of mobile apps for your business.
- Need of Customer. Today’s tech savvy customers are so accustomed to using apps that they use it for everything. From listening to music, to shopping online, to getting coupons, to connecting to the brands they love and much more customers use their mobiles and tablets almost for everything. Smartphones are getting smarter every day and business owners around the world are tapping into this smartness by getting mobile apps developed for their brands. So to attract more customers, make sure you too have one representing your brand in their devices.
- Added channel for business. One of the biggest advantages of having a mobile app is the opportunity to inform your customers. It can be about anything you want including special offers or promotions, or introduction of a new product line at their fingertips. With the growing trend of mobile apps, customer prefers to use e-commerce channels as they are quick and offer wider range. Your mobile app helps your business in this direction and making it capable to understand your customers better.
- Build Brand and its Recognition. Success of your business critically depends on your brand and without an app your brand might appear distanced from latest technology trends. A mobile app is actually like a blank bill board, to which you can add features and designs that your customers will love and get attracted to. A mobile app is a natural extension of your company and a great opportunity to showcase your products and services. Having a beautiful mobile app designed for your business helps your brand by enhancing customer experience and foster brand recognition and your customer relationship.
- Direct connect with your customers. With a mobile app, you have the power to directly connect with your customers. Unlike other social media networks, who decide as to whom to show your posts, you can provide them general info, prices, booking forms, search features, messengers and much more. Through push notification you can get even in closer interaction and remind your customers about your products & services or any special event or announcements.
- Improved customer Engagement. For a better customer experience and improved customer engagement, it is always advised to have a mobile app with messaging service. When you have a mobile app for your business, your customer just needs a way to reach to you. Having a Helpdesk or a messaging feature within your app will make it lot more convenient to the customer and can really make a difference in the way you communicate with them.
- Edge over competition. ‘Customer’ is the King for any business. Plead you King with something your competitors don’t offer. Make your presence felt and be where your target audience is. A mobile app takes you far above your local competition and makes your business location independent. You can drive more action out of your customers by sending those alerts about the latest deals and discounts that they can avail at their nearest stores. Mobile apps allow you to keep in regular touch with your customers anytime and anywhere.
- Better Customer Loyalty. Customer loyalty is the most important reason for your business which ensures that same customer returns to you time and again. With all that noise around- in form of billboards, newspaper ads, T.V. ads, Facebook ads, websites, website banners etc. the final impact on customers is lost somehow. Only an app can help you to make a genuine and sincere approach to your customer of your product/service. Offer your app users exclusive discounts, content or direct access to your business which keeps them engaged and feel important. A more favourable behaviour is expected out of customers when they know that you are just a tap away and this cultivates loyalty towards your brand.
With all these benefits of having a mobile app, we feel that you would be convinced to have one for your own business. Mobile app will soon be an essential component of every business, as this is the age of smartphones and smart customers. Get an app developed for your brand and harness a better user experience and improved sales graph.